Home builders and developers face unique challenges: lengthy sales cycles, intense competition and a dynamic mortgage market. Reach CRM is designed to help home builders and developers better manage the sales process by providing an easy to use, fully-supported system designed specifically with them in mind. Small, mid-sized and large home builders and developers will all benefit from the sales and marketing support that Reach CRM delivers.
Generating sales leads is hard work. Don’t let leads coming from your website, your models, 3rd party sites, kiosks or sales centers go cold. Reach CRM was designed to help builders develop those leads through a disciplined marketing approach and turn them into sales.
Connect with Leads
Don’t let a hot sales lead go cold. With REACH CRM, collect all the data you need to connect with your leads no matter where they originate, assign them to the right sales person for follow-up, record their preferences and send out a customized message – as soon as the lead comes in. REACH CRM is cloud-based, so you can stay connected even if you’re not at your desk.
Manage Sales Opportunities
Make sure sales leads don’t fall into the cracks. Reach CRM helps you create a communication plan for your leads and then makes it happen. See your important to-do’s on a easy to use Dashboard every time you log in so you never miss an opportunity.
Maximize Your Marketing
A well-timed, well executed plan for staying in touch with your leads can put you miles ahead of your competition. Create customized email marketing campaigns that will keep your homes or condominium units top of mind with the buyer even during a long sales cycle.
The data you need is at your fingertips. View sales and marketing progress through dashboards and personalized reports. Measure email campaign effectiveness and adjust tactics. The comprehensive data retained on each lead ensures a seamless turnover from one agent to another.
We can move it seamlessly from your existing databases directly into Reach CRM and even clean it up so you can focus on sales without missing a beat. We can Import/Export contact databases from a variety of sources including ACT, Salesforce, Outlook, even cell phone contact lists.
Don’t Settle for Badly Designed Email Templates or Poor Training
Always look professional and branded.
Reach CRM comes with two professionally designed Email templates. Need more? No problem; our design team is ready to help you design custom templates for every home builder. Professionally designed templates ensure maximum deliverability and open rates that will keep your emails out of your prospects’ SPAM folder.
Don’t let staff turnover cost you sales
Your success means everything to us. We will train you and your staff not just once, but whenever you need it so you can continue to focus on sales.
Training via webinar.
Customer Concierge available to answer questions.
- Additional training available at any time to make sure that a turnover in staff doesn’t mean a loss of leads or sales momentum.
Customer Service When You Need It!
- We built Reach CRM to last, but if you have problems, we’re here to help. Call us and talk to a real person who can answer your questions or solve your problems.
- Phone support is not only available, but each account has a specific customer representative dedicated to helping them from day 1 to day 1000 and beyond.
- Single point of contact keeps you from having to repeat yourself anytime you call in for support or service.
- Choose from several Service Level Agreements that will ensure the right level of support whether you are a regular business hours kind of company, or a 24x7 sales force.
- No IT department required. Reach CRM is turn-key; all system back-ups, updates and upgrades are automatic.
- All data is stored in the Cloud – no worries if you lose your iPhone, your iPad or your PC crashes.
- We employ active back-ups so your data is always secure in the cloud.
Fast Track Your Setup
With Reach CRM we provide more than just software. Our set-up includes everything you need to get started. What’s included?
Data import from existing sources.
Pre-defined forms and integration with 3rd party sites such as New Home Source, Homes.com and others.
Pre-defined tags used to classify leads.
User set-up including security and platforms.
Two email templates.
Initial Training included with all accounts to get your staff up and running from day 1.
Customer Concierge assigned to ensure a seamless start-up.
Import/Export contact database from a variety of sources including ACT, Salesforce, Outlook, even cell phone contact lists.
Import of pre-existing CRM or Customer Databases.
Data clean-up support is available.